sunnuntai 20. maaliskuuta 2016

New love

A bag of small green peppers catched my eye in supermarket last week. I had no idea what to do with them but bought them anyway. I rummaged through my recipe collection and found a promising dish in the Swedish Elle mat ooh vin magazine. I changed it a bit and the result is a delicious side dish for chicken or fish or on its own as an appetizer.

A bag of small green peppers, washed (don't trim them)
2 big fresh jalopeno chillies sliced
3 tbs sesame oil
finger salt
soft goat cheese (e.g chavroux)

Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add the peppers and chilies and let fry with the highest heat for a few minutes without stirring. Turn over and again let fry without stirring. Repeat until the peppers get a nice colour. Crush some finger salt over the peppers and serve with the goat cheese. P.S. don't eat the stems, each eater trims them while eating.

I served these with sweet potatoes and fried chicken.

This is a very simple but truly great dish, just try it!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti