tiistai 15. maaliskuuta 2016

Curtains down

I hate sewing (and cutting and ironing) so last weekend was rather stressful. Luckily my husband helped me with the sewing so we finally got our hall curtains in place. Now somebody (=my husband) needs to paint the window frames and the hall would look rather nice. Oh, and we still need to change the curtain rods from white to dark ones, the white ones don't look too hot. The curtain on the door was bought at the same time as the fabric for window so they go well together. The tassels were bought separately but match well, too. I am rather proud to say that I have a really good colour memory and usually manage to buy an exact fit without samples. Don't try this at home as a good colour memory is rather rare...





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti