tiistai 3. toukokuuta 2016

Back to school

Ms Ebba Masalin illustrated the most amazing educational (plant) boards for Finnish schools in the 30's and 40's. New productions can be bought in Taito Shop (link...). They are rather beautiful but the originals are even better as the colours are much deeper. The tins here are of new production, too. The whole product serie is new in fact, there were no tins with Ebba's illustrations when she was alive. I think she would have loved these, the colours and design are quite beautiful. I saw the new productions in one magazine or another and first wanted to have a table runner with Ebba's design (new product line this, too). Luckily I went to Taito Shop in Helsinki to see the product instead ordering the thing online right away. I was a bit disappointed as the supposedly black background seemed blue, not black. So the runners stayed in the shop and I bought two boards and the four tins instead.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti