keskiviikko 6. huhtikuuta 2016

Mission impossible

I have tried to find crystal glasses to Vårkulla for ages. I didn't want traditional ones with a lot of ornamental cuts, I wanted to have really simple ones. I would have loved to get Finnish wine glasses but the Finnish factories don't produce crystal glass.

It was a good thing that my husband visited Germany a couple of weeks ago and brought me the German Elle Decoration. In it I saw the perfect glasses from Villeroy-Boch (link...), the Old Luxembourg serie. As there is only limited space in the kitchen, we decided to buy only glasses for red wine and champagne (so all you white wine drinkers, be prepaired to drink your wine from the wrong glasses). The Villeroy-Boch flagship store in Helsinki had only four of each so we have to wait a little to get all the glasses we want. But there are enough glasses for two to enjoy wine next weekend :)

Picture by Villeroy-Boch

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti