sunnuntai 22. helmikuuta 2015

After and before

I'll rather start with the after picture as the before is too depressing...we bought a "new" book cabinet yesterday and to be able to put it in the place where the floor can take the weight of books and the heavy cabinet, we had to move a lot of stuff to other places (including pictures hanging on the wall).

I am really happy with the new cabinet, it is just what I was looking for (even if I did not know what I was looking for before finding this one).


Here are some "before" pictures.Don't you just love buying new furniture..



And before you ask, no, all my books didn't fit in the cabinet.

2 kommenttia:

  1. Tosi kiva kaappi! Tommosta en ole ennen nähnyt. Ja kyllä teilläkin on tuota tavaraa...... :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Tavaraa ei koskaan voi olla liikaa,eihän :) Ja lasiovista kaappia olen etsinyt pitkään, enkä minäkään ole tällaista ennen nähnyt. Ja siksi heti napattiin, kun sattui kirppiksellä eteen.

    VastaaPoista