sunnuntai 10. tammikuuta 2016

Working girl

We bought a small sofa for watching TV.  First we put the sofa in front of the TV - no good, the whole room looked small and stuffed. Then I realized that we have to get rid of my desk and put the sofa beside the window. Now all is well except I don't have a desk anymore...

The sofa looked a bit boring so I added a white woolen blanket my mother has knitted...it wasn't quite   what was needed so I added a colorful fringe and a couple of pillows to make the sofa more inviting. Our laundry basket with an old tablecloth makes do as a side table. The room needs a bit of tuning still but it looks good enough for a while.


4 kommenttia:

  1. Äiti oli kutonut viltin silloin, kun vielä harrastin pääasiassa valkoista, mutta muuten en hirveästi painota for a white :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Heh... Taisi ennakoiva teksti taas yllättää... :D:D

      Poista
    2. Ai, mä otin ihan tosissani, olisi ollut ihan sinulle sopiva lausahdus :D

      Poista